Waste Wood Collection
Our permitted sites can take all grades of non-hazardous waste wood.
At Plevin, our permitted sites can take all grades of non-hazardous waste wood. We are able to process this wood through our state of the art plants to remove any contaminants and recycle it to produce a range of sustainable products.
We can accept:
- All soft and hard woods
- Sawmill off-cuts
- Pallets, boxes and packing cases
- OSB and Chipboard
- Melamine and laminates
For a full guide of the waste wood we can accept for recycling please see here.
- A full UK collection service.
- Curtain-sided vehicles for pallet collections.
- 40 and 50 cubic yard container service delivered to your site on an exchange basis.
- Walking floors and curtain siders for pre-crushed wood.
- Daily or ad-hoc collections to suit customers needs.
- On-site disposal facility.
- An open gate guarantee to all contracted customers.
- Fully compliant service records and audit trails for customers.
Our reputation is built on the quality of our service and commitment to our customers. We offer long term agreements with our processing plants operating all year round ensure uninterrupted service to our contracted customers.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept any hazardous or green waste.
For more information, please contact:
Waste Wood Collection (Inc. Civic Amenities Sites) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sawmill Collections - email@example.com or call 07828 353572